- Nurco Castings is committed to serving independent jewelry stores only.
- You must have a legitimate retail Jewelry business with a valid business license number or a Tax ID number.
- In order to have open account with us you must fill out a complete credit application. DOWNLOAD
- You must fill out a TAX EXEMPT CERTIFICATE form. DOWNLOAD
- We do not take credit cards, if you do not have open account we will ship only COD
- Our terms for open accounts are net 10 DAYS, If not complied we will cancel open account status without notice.
- We do not provide CREDIT REFERENCES. All credit related information with our customers will be reported to JEWELERS BOARD OF TRADE on regular basis.
RULES OF OPERATION
- There is no minimum on ORDERS
- We cast in
14K gold (white, yellow, pink)
18K gold (white, yellow, green yellow, pink),
PLATINUM, PALLADIUM and SILVER.
- 14K, 18K and Platinum casting orders are shipped within 24-72 hours. Palladium and Silver orders are shipped within 10 days
- Assembled pieces, polished orders and semi-mount orders are shipped within 2-5 business days.
- All orders are shipped as "RAW" castings unless otherwise specified.
- Wax modification and a specific finger size request is available.
- There is no charge for a finger size request.
- There will be charge for wax modification.
- Tumbling, Cleaning, Assembly, Polishing and Rhodium available up on request.
- Tumbling and cleaning casting is free of charge.
- A charge apply to all other services.
- Setting and finishing services are available with customers's stones
- We do not carry any stock
- All products in our catalogs are ready to be casted to an order
- We do not ship on "MEMO"
- We do ship wax samples "TO SHOW"
- There will be shipping and handling charges for wax samples
- We invoice every order on the day of shipping at the price of METALS for the "SECOND LONDON" market closing.
- Our prices include metal cost, labor factor and manufacturing related costs.
- All metal weights listed in grams based on 14K gold.
- Diamond and color stone sizes are listed in mm(millimeters). A mm(millimeters) to CARAT conversion chart available for DOWNLOAD
- All weights, sizes and measurements in our catalogs and website are approximate.
- We are not responsible for any topographical errors.
- All of our products in our catalogs and our website are enlarged to show details.
- If you do not have an existing open account status with us we can only ship COD.
- We do not take credit cards.
- In order to have open account with us you must fill in credit application. DOWNLOAD
- Returns are accepted only if there is an issue with quality.
Our Mailing and Shipping Address:
17-19 West 45th St.
New York, NY 10036
HOURS OF OPERATION: 9.00 AM to 7.00 PM ET MONDAY TO FRIDAY
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: 9.00 AM to 8.00 PM DEC 1st to DEC 23rd MONDAY TO SATURDAY
CLOSED From Dec 25th to Jan 2nd FOR HOLIDAY VACATION
CLOSED From June 30th to July 12th FOR SUMMER VACATION
Our Showroom Address33 West 47th Street
New York, NY 10036
SHOWROOM HOURS: 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM ET MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Our Phone and Fax numbersTel: 212-354-1316
Or email us
For general info, special orders, model making questions etc.
For orders only.
What is Sterling Choice?
Sterling Choice is a ultimate way of maintaining extensive inventory of bridal Jewelry in your show cases with a very little investment.
Made from non-tarnishable sterling silver
Meticulously set with high quality CZ, polished and finished with rhodium
Looks real, feels real, and will help you close sales on the spot
Make your show cases look updated and always in style.
Enable you to maintain a very large inventory at a fraction of gold and diamond items
Why Sterling Choice?
It will reduce Inventory Costs
It will enable you to display large selection of new products
It will enable you to show a real piece of jewelry in any shape, in any size and any style, on the spot
It will give you maximized profit for low investment
With our superb service you can count on on-time delivery
It will enable you to maintain large inventory with low insurance costs.
It will reduce the risk of theft, robbery and other liabilities.
What are your hours of operation?
Our office ours are
9.00 AM- 6.00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Do you close for vacation?
We close for first 10 days of July
And right after Christmas to New Year
Is there a minimum?
There is no minimum.
What is the turnaround time of my casting order?
We ship within 24-72 hours on gold and platinum orders.
Palladium and silver orders are shipped within 10 days
What is the turnaround time for my semi finish order?
Semi finish orders are shipped within 5 business days.
How do you ship?
We ship only by "FedEx" 2nd air, unless otherwise specified.
How do I pay for my order?
We will ship COD if you do not have an account with us
Can I pay with my credit card?
No we do not take credit cards
Yes we can modify any of our rings as long as the design allows us.
Can you make a new ring from a style I saw in your catalog, using bigger or smaller stones?
Yes we can.
Can you cast with my mold/wax?
Yes, send us your wax or mold with clear instructions.
Do you make mold and models ?
Yes we make rubber, non-shrink rubber and silicon molds and models.
What is turnaround time for a mold?
Molds are shipped within 3-5 business days
What is the cost of a mold? Rubber molds $20.00, Non-Shrink Rubber $ 25.00
Silicon molds $ 30.00.
What is turnaround time for a model?
It takes 10 days to 4 weeks depending on a model.
What is the cost of a model ?
Basic charge starts at $ 150.00
Can you do drop shipments ?
Yes we can
Can you set my customer’s stones into a ring I saw in your catalog?
Yes we can
Can you set my stones into your ring ?
Yes we can.
Can I get a ring from your catalog on a "MEMO"
No. We do not carry any stock
Everything in our line made to an order
Can I order a wax sample to show ?
Yes you can, there is shipping and handling charges.
Can you cast one of your rings in two tone ?
Yes, we can.
Do you Tumble, Polish, Rhodium your rings ?
Yes we do but you must ask for it.
Is there a charge for tumbling, polishing and rhodium ?
Tumbling and cleaning is free of charge.
There is a charge for assembly, polish and rhodium.
How do I figure out the cost of polished castings?
Cost of a casting plus the cost of polishing.
What is the cost of polishing ?
It varies between $ 12.00- $ 40.00
Depending on the size and type of metal
Do you do finished jewelry ?
Yes we do.
What qualities of stones do you use ?
We use G-H and SI1 stones for rounds.
G-H and VS for Princess and Baugettes
Can I return the ring that I just received ?
No unless it has deficiency in quality.
Can I order with a specific finger size?
Yes you can, we size all our rings in the wax before we cast.
What is the stock size of your castings?
For ladies 6-6 ½ and for gents 9-10
How can I figure out Total Carat weight of a ring?
All stone sizes in our catalogs are provided in millimeters
You can use our millimeters to carats conversion chart
What type of metals do you cast?
We cast gold in 10, 14, 18 K, white, yellow and rose
Also we cast Platinum, Palladium and Silver
What is a cut off time for a casting so that can be shipped the following day ?
In order to ship within 24-72 hours program
We must receive your orders by 3.00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
We are exhibiting in the up coming
JCK-Las Vegas Jewelry Show
May 31st-June 3rd
Booth # S10130
PromotionsWe are having a raffle at JCK-Las Vegas Show,
For Every 25 Customers who places a Sterling-Choice sample line order
We are giving away one sample line valued at $ 5,000
Jewelry Production Services
Special Orders or Projects
Palladium & Silver
Gold 10K, 14K, 18K